I am passionate about working with such amazing brands every day, and I get excited when we receive our new colour collection each season.
What is your daily beauty routine?
I follow the Shiseido 3 step program religiously cleanse, soften and moisturise.
What is the secret to aging gracefully?
Using the right products to make sure that you are combating your skin issues and concerns. This might change every season. A serum is essential at night as this is when you skin does most of its repairing and regenerating.
What is your top beauty tip?
Use sunblock everyday, even in winter to prevent sun spots, pigmentation and premature wrinkles! A good primer is essential, like the Shiseido Pre Makeup Cream, to even out imperfections and to help your foundation last longer.
What are your favourite beauty products?
- Moisture Mist Dual Control Liquid Foundation SPF18.
- Moisture Mist Lipsheen in Petal.
- Za Blush Vibrante.
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Mask.Shiseido Zen fragrance.
What is a typical day for you?
There is no such thing as a typical day which makes my job so exciting.
Ranges from meeting with our advertising agency, planning launch events, traveling or spending days locked up in my office doing budgets and forecasts.
What is your never-fail, quick three minute make-over routine?
Use Shiseidos Multishade Enhancer for quick touch ups can be used on lips, cheeks and eyes, its a real time (and space!) saver.
What are your favourite indulgences?
- Shiseido Bio Performance Intensive Corrective Program I use this every six months. Expensive investment but worth every cent!
- Weekly manicures.
- Spending Sunday mornings at Blake St Café in Ponsonby catching up with the girls over really good coffee.
- Traveling and discovering new cities with my husband, Allan.
What are your favourite spa treatments?
- I visit the Shiseido Hiroo Visage Luxury Spa when I am in Tokyo for their signature Qi Facial.
- Foot Massage at Bliss Reflexology.